Thursday, January 21, 2010

Progress


My hair is growing back... oh dear merciful baby jebus, it's straight. The first time it grew back after chemo it was curly. I hated it. I prefer NOT having hair to having curly hair. So this time, to my sheer elation, it came back straight! I'm not entirely sure what my dear ol' hair is up to though, it's growing in fairly thick but I have these 2 spots above my temples that refuse to grow. I look like a little old man with a receding hair line. My eyelashes are growing in very squirrly and kinky. I'm waiting for that to normalize... and my eyebrows are slowly coming in too. No nose hair yet... I can't say that is a bad thing tough. I will be so happy when my hair it grows out enough for me to ditch the wigs. I'd like my head to be free!

I drew a self portrait with hair progress. I look like a chia pet with illustrated grumpy face and weird eyebrows. Gooooo me!

No comments:

Post a Comment