Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm a fatty!






I have 4 treatments left in my Taxol torture after yesterdays infusion. Yayyyyyy. I can't even tell you how happy I am to be done with this crap after a year of treatment now. I really hope this is it... that nothing else has to happen to me.

My blood counts are getting looooow. My white count is great though, its up at around 5.6 all the time. It doesn't fluctuate very much. My RBC Hemoglobin and Platelets are flagged as low. They are in the 2's.... if they go below one I have to stop treatment until I start producing more blood. Or get a transfusion. Yipes! Do not want. Any suggestions on making more bloods? I can't take iron. I just want to get to the end of this crap without delay.... and leave 2009 (the worst year of my life) behind me forever.

The hair. I know I complain about not having any. So I got bored today at work and gave myself some celebrity/movie hair. Enjoy!

I hope you're all doing wonderfully.

Namaste,

-Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment